Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bhavani Auto Centre - Powai, Mumbai.

Bhavani Auto Centre - Powai, Mumbai.

After trying a couple of garages in Thane and Mulund/Powai area, finally landed up at Bhavani Auto Center in Powai (was refered to them by a friend who has been using their services since 1990s) and was extremely happy with the quality of work. I got my OHC repainted by them in addition to many other services. This garage also has an Injector Cleaning machine and all injector cleaning jobs come to this place from the garages located in Mulund/Powai/Andheri.


Services offered:
Repair/Service of any kind


What I like:
- The owner, Mr. Anto is very honest and knowledgeable. He talks simple and to the point.
- Delivers on time.
- Attention to detail.
- All work is done in a covered place and under a roof.
- Has a good paintbooth.
- Not very crowded most of the times.
- Lets you source the parts by yourself if you desire.


What I don't like:
- Nothing so far that I could list in this category.


Pricing:
Neither cheap nor very expensive. For all the works I got done by him, he charged me a reasonable price.


Location:
Contact Person : Anto
Contact no: 2570.2270 / 96196.98125
Address : #16 G, Satara Singh Estate, Panch Kutir, Opp. Powai Lake, Mumbai - 400 076.

No comments:

Post a Comment