Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Jaguar XF or Range Rover Evoque

Jaguar XF or Range Rover Evoque

Okay it is time that I stepped into the world of "so called luxury cars"... I have finally shortlisted two cars based on both my pocket and interest....

They are the Jaguar XF (Diesel)
and the
Range Rover Evoque (Diesel)

Now I know its rather stupid to compare a 190 BHP SUV to a 275 BHP Sedan but I guess people can throw some light based on their thoughts ... Or perhaps some other car in the Price Range of 50 - 55 LACS (ex showroom)..

The top three things I look for in the Vehicle are :

Comfort (a silent cabin, comfortable seats)
Endless list of Gizmos and auto everything ...
A diesel powerhouse which is good for both my pocket and the right foot ...
Not a common car (Not the usual Bimmer, Merc or Audi)

Now I have never owned a BMW or a Mercedes, but frankly, I've seen enough of them. Now unless its an R8 or a X6, these cars really don't excite me that much simply because there are too many of them around and they look rather plain to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment