Friday, November 18, 2011

Massage Chairs - availability and reviews

Massage Chairs - availability and reviews

I have always loved massage chairs - had some good ones next to my office, and after pulling an all nighter - half an hour on one was just the best thing to do before sleeping.

In the search for an inconsequential yet absolutely innovative marriage gift for a friend, we have zeroed down gifting an ultimate bachelors' gift - a massage chair.

We basically have a budget of 60-70k. OSIM, which is actually the only brand that I know of, seems to offer only a lower back massage chair at that price.

Are there any other brands which members have bought, or used. Any reviews. I hope there are Indian brands which offer a full back and calves massage at that price.

Any information would be really helpful. I am based in Delhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment