Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Oil Leak from my Figo - Diesel

Oil Leak from my Figo - Diesel

Hi Guyz, I need some help here.
It's been close to 6 months since I got my Figo.
I have covered around 5500 KM's.
Due to my recent busy schedule, i havent been able to drive my car for about 2 to 3 weeks. When i took my car out the previous weekend, while reversing, i felt there was something blocking the car, the reversing was not particularly smooth, it was giving a rough sound.
So i got out and had a look and i could see an oil leak near the front, right side tyre. I thought it would be water, but when i took a closer look, it looked more like oil. This has really worried me.
Can some Guru's please tell me what could be the problem, i plan to take the car for servicing this weekend.
Is this a serious problem ?
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment