Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Planning for an overseas vacation - Need suggestions and help

Planning for an overseas vacation - Need suggestions and help

Hi All,

Am planning for an overseas vacation in Feb for my first year wedding anniversary.

As always am looking forward to the expert guidance from the members here on the choice of places / Approx cost / guidance.

Following are my concerns

1. I do not want to include ( Singapore , malaysia , Thailand , Dubai ) in my list of places
2. I am interested in Bali , Maldives , Mauritus or need help
3. The trip is planned for 5 days and 4 nights
4. Total cost that i can incur could be between 75K -1L
5. Is it worth going through Make My Trip or Yatra on the packages they offer?

Thanks all for the help that is going to pour in

No comments:

Post a Comment