Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pulsar 220 engine oil leak

Pulsar 220 engine oil leak

Yesterday I noticed an engine oil leak from my pulsar 220 which is just 2 months old and run around 900 kms. Initially thought it was petrol draining from the carburetor but on closer inspection I came to know that it was the engine oil that was oozing from near the spark plugs. It must have been coming out in a force as there was oil all over the back side of front mud guard. Now I am really worried as to what caused the oil over flow. I am quite novice when it comes to a bike's technical aspects. So gurus please throw some light on the issue. On revving the engine there are no abnormal sounds. What could be the reason? Spark plug not fitted properly after the first service?


Attaching a picture for reference.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version  Name:	100_4027.JPG Views:	N/A Size:	494.8 KB ID:	844449  

No comments:

Post a Comment