Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tyre Replacement for Honda Dio - Which brand?

Tyre Replacement for Honda Dio - Which brand?

Hello everyone,

My Honda Dio '07 has completed 30k+, and it is really time for a tyre change. The tyre size is 90/100, and I am considering going for some better tyres rather than the stock MRF. Tubeless, no doubt.

I am really not sure whether to upsize and go for a 100/90 or something similar only for the rear. I mean, is it fine to upsize only the rear? Also, what tyre brands am I looking at? I have heard some people putting Michelin for their Dio, but could not find out any product matching this size.

Any help would be really great. Thank You.

PS. Mods, I tried searching for a thread regarding this, but could not find a suitable one. If one does exist, please merge. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment