Armadillo - A Hard Top for the Mahindra Thar
High Points as received from the company:
- Exterior has a matte black smudge resistant finish.
- Fitted with two layers of sound and vibration dampening lining, with grey as the standard color. Both interior and exterior colors can be customized if the customer so wishes.
- The fiberglass is treated with a special UV blocking chemical before paint, to ensure no cracks or wear from the sun.
- Two options of fitting; one at their factory, or you can have it shipped to you. All components and hardware are fitted and pre-assembled before shipping. Fitting tools are supplied.
- Except for 2 holes at the rear of the jeep and 4 sets of holes for the latches, no other drilling is required. The existing mounting points of the standard soft top are used to fit the hard top.
- Two Models : Traditional 1 piece or a 2 piece top. The one-piece sits flat on the chassis and covers the B-pillar. The two-piece leaves the B-pillar exposed with a front half that is removable using 4 latches.
- The rear is held on by 10 bolts which are also removable.
- The 1 piece will cost Rs. 65,000 and the 2 piece is for Rs. 85,000.
- Contact information:
Manas @ +9900246668 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Abhishek @ +9538973501 / email@example.com
- Thar Review
- Hard-Top Design