Thursday, December 8, 2011

Coming Home

Coming Home

Hi

It has been a few winters now since I have been ardently following Team BHP and it is only now that I have endeavored to register.

To me the greatest of all posts was some hours back when I viewed the post from the administrators that I was in!

My association with cars and road drives dates back to as long as I can remember considering that my Dad has been a drive enthusiast and from the rear seat of his Premier I would watch the changing gears and the sound of engine change while we traveled through this beautiful country we call India.

On a personal front I am a qualified Physician with a Post graduate degree in Management and have outside of cars I am passionate about squash and writing

So I guess this is a start to one of the most beautiful associations for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment