Friday, December 23, 2011

The door opened at the third knock...

The door opened at the third knock...

Hello BHPians,

I am Dheepak Jeevaraj from Pondicherry. I'm currently residing in Hyderabad, working for an MNC here. I've been a religious follower of TBHP threads for the past 8 months; in fact, the honest reviews available here, help me choose my first car - The A-star (Well, I am a fun@drive lover :)).

It took me 3 attempts to be a member of this wonderful community of automobile enthusiasts. I received the membership acceptance mail yesterday, and honestly, no other site's membership has brought a smile on my face, which I was sporting, yesterday.

I learnt driving a four wheeler when I was 20 (seems ages ago!) and have driven quite a few cars so far:
  • Ford Ikon 1.3 (The one I enjoyed the most!!)
  • Maruti Zen-P
  • Maruti 800
  • Maruti Swift-P
  • Maruti A-star
  • Ford Fiesta 1.4 TDCi (The only Diesel I have driven so far!)
Apart from cars and work, I am a compulsive gamer, I own an XBOX360 with Kinect. Racing and FIFA are my most played game genres and title. I do play some Third Person action/adventure and FPS games occasionally. After games, there's music and movies which do make a lot of minutes in my life tick. And then there's my girl-friend; not necessarily in that order :-).

I would like to use this opportunity to thank the T-BHP moderators for maintaining the spirit of this community over the years clap:and for inducting me, as well. And, I certainly do hope to contribute constructively here at Team-BHP.

Till then, Take care and Drive responsibly!

No comments:

Post a Comment