Monday, December 19, 2011

Hola Amigos

Hola Amigos

Hello friends,

After being rejected once, finally get a chance to be a part of Team-BHPclap:

About me - I am a 28 year old automotive enthusiast from Mumbai. Having studied Mechanical Engineering and with a Masters Degree from US, fate brought me into the world of IT Industry, where I have absorbed myself. But the core Mechanical Engineer inside me refuses to die. Always feel a sense of pride upon seeing any Engineering marvel - be it cranes or the zappy cars. And this is where Team-BHP fuels my ambition. I have been following this forum for quite some time. For any car issues, be it related to car music system or changing the car tyres, Team-BHP is the place where I always find all the answers. All the discussions / answers mentioned here are top class and this is what distinguishes Team-BHP from any other automotive forum. My other hobbies include wildlife and photography (and also wildlife photography)

I currently own a Ford Ikon and a Maruti Swift. Desire to own a Honda City in the next couple of years. I do have a few questions to ask, however will ask them in the correct threads.

That's it from my side for now. Take care and drive safely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment