Sunday, December 4, 2011

Honda City old or Accent ?

Honda City old or Accent ?

HI,
I have shortlisted 2 cars that I wish to buy in the mid segment. I will be using it for long drives like from Pune to Gujarat, Rajastan , Bangalore etc regarding work. I am looking for a reliable work horse that has good fuel economy, Average maintenance cost for parts,service and has good Comfort.
I am on a budget and hence I have opted for an older version of both. These cars are available in the range of 1.2 to 1.7 lacs. I will be fitting it with an authorized CNG kit.Power steering and AC is a must for me.

Which one of the two is better ?
-----------------------------------------------
Honda City 2000 to 2003 model
1.5
1.3
Dx
Vtech
--------------------------------------------
Hundai Accent

2000 to 2003 models

No comments:

Post a Comment