Monday, December 5, 2011

Mumbai to Coorg (Kutta)

Mumbai to Coorg (Kutta)

Hey guys
I'm doing a road trip down South from Mumbai on 17th of this month . I would be visiting Coorg (Kutta) for a 4 day trip and still thought of driving down with 4 of us in the car. We have a choice of taking accent viva or maruti ritz..
I am planning to travel to pune Friday night (16th Dec) and stay over at my cousins place and leave for Kutta early morning ( 3 am – 4am) the next day (i.e 17th Dec). I did glance through some of the routes mentioned and now I am a tad bit confused as to which route would be the best for us..I would like to reach Kutta by 9pm the same day …
My questions:
1)Which is the best route to be taken? Keeping in mind this would be my first trip to south and a bit longer road trip.
2)Is it possible to reach kutta by 9 pm the same day ? i.e around 18 hours of driving with some minimum halts.
3)Any suggestive places enroute for breakfast and lunch ?
4)Any alternate / best route from Mumbai ?
5)Which car would better serve the purpose ? keeping in mind the road condition etc ..also ritz is a new car and accent has already clocked 1.2 L kms.
6)Return trip should also be the same route ?
7)Any place if interests enroute or nearby kutta ? I have read about irrupu waterfalls and some place for rafting as well..
8)Planning to buy mapmy india :)would that be of real help?
I would really appreciate help /suggestions please: from the experts and thanks all in advance..

No comments:

Post a Comment