Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A1 Car Care Centre, Jayanagar 1st Block

A1 Car Care Centre, Jayanagar 1st Block

I had a bent spare alloy wheel. I wanted to get it repaired and use it for spare wheel. I had enquired in Bangalore and Chennai, but was unsuccessful until yesterday, when that work was done satisfactorily at A1 Car Care Centre, Jayanagar 1st Block. The bent wheel was taken elsewhere and repaired with heat treatment.
Attachment 840049
My Linea had undergone wheel balancing and wheel alignment. In addition, she had her rear wheel brake drums and front wheel brake clippers painted with black and red respectively. They are also dealers for different brands of tyres and alloy wheels. The only negative I found was space constraints vis-a-vis vehicles coming in. My Linea was parked on the road-side and the wheels were removed for painting and wheel balancing.

All wheel-related issues could be got attended to under one roof. M/s Ilyas Khan and Syed Aleem Pasha [brothers] were real task-masters and personally supervise all the works and take care of customers. There was no need to tip the staff as they were all too busy and minding their own business! I have decided to patronize with them in future for all my Linea's wheel-related matters.:thumbs up

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC05518.JPG Views:	N/A Size:	162.7 KB ID:	840049  

No comments:

Post a Comment