Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Help modding Maruti 800

Help modding Maruti 800

Hello Guys,

I am planning to get some mods done to my really old 800, i think its a 1997-98 model. It is in working condition but needs working from the inside. Since I am a complete noob at this and don't know much need your help. Don't want to spend a fortune as I know that performance enhancement wont be of much use(not going drag racing).

What I am planning is:

1) Cool repaint with denting painting work done.
2) Wicked Alloys with good tyres (low profile, if possible)
3) Decent ICE
4) Good Stickers
5) Performance "bolt on" stuff if possible, nothing pricy and complicated
6) Detailed servicing

Tentative budget around 10k to 20k could push a little further
Any good help in Pune for the above stuff is appreciated.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment