Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Santro to Ford Figo

Santro to Ford Figo

This is my first active post here

I have decided to move from my beloved Santro to a Figo TDCI. After test driving my cousin's 3 months old FIGO ZXI had decided to go with a similar variant. The features and the price were the driving factors to arrive at this and most importantly the very informative reviews/threads by GTO and FIGOTTIUDE thread and otehr ownership threads influenced as well.

Made a visit to a Ford dealer here in Bangalore over the weekend and had a couple of surprises.
1. The OTR price has gone up by around Rs 20K on the ZXI! (its around 6.52 in B'LORE)
2. The ZXI loses the rear wash and wipe and electrically controlled ORVMs
3. The driver seat height adjustment goes and instead the tilt steering has been introduced ZXi onwards

A price rise but losing 2 features, I am a little disappointed.

Tacho and tile-adjust are good to have but I just wanted to understand how worthy would it be to go with the ZXI rather than the EXI for the tacho, tilt steering, and the music sytem at an additional cost of about Rs 45K.

No comments:

Post a Comment