Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What didn't you like about the Indian F1 grand Prix?

What didn't you like about the Indian F1 grand Prix?

[FONT=&quot]Hello All,
Before I start, I liked the Indian Grand Prix it was a great achievement and I immensely enjoyed the race, but as it was an international event and putting India on the global motorsport map / calendar. I have a few reservations.[/FONT]
  1. [FONT=&quot]I personally didn't like the pavement around the circuit as I walked around to be confronted by manhole covers that were a good 10 inches lower than the pavement around them, the paving blocks laid a bit dangerously. At one place there was a metal rebar (reinforcing steel bar) protruding out of the pavement.[/FONT]
  2. [FONT=&quot]The food system was not good having to queue to buy the tokens and then to buy the food - which was not very appetising, not just my opinion but some local people agreed with me as well.[/FONT]
  3. [FONT=&quot]The bus system was good – but getting a ticket if you had not bought them before hand was a nightmare, you could not buy any.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Apart from these very insignificant matters I enjoyed being in Delhi for a week went to a "restaurant" where the waiters were shouting at the customers (only in India) it was a Dhaba near Connaught Place (some of you might know it). Made my way around the city using the wonderful metro system and really enjoyed the hustle and bustle on the carriages and at the stations. Talked to people at random and confused them with my weird accent, and even more with my Doaba Punjabi dialect.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Looking forward to next year already.[/FONT]

No comments:

Post a Comment