Friday, November 18, 2011

About a motorbike that I sold 2 years ago

About a motorbike that I sold 2 years ago

Hey. I was careless when I sold my motorbike 2 something years ago and its come back to bite me now. I did it through 'Jabbar', Kalasipalaya Bengaluru. Here's the story. I would appreciate if you can help me in getting out of it.

I sold a 3 yr old Hero Honda Glamor for 23k through Jabbar in Kalasipalaya Bengaluru. I got the cash upfront and I signed a blank ownership transfer form with it. I thought everything will be kosher since, but the many many traffic offence challans that I'm getting are telling me that its not. Jabbar assured me that he had done an ownership transfer when he found a buyer. He also happened to mention that the RTO database is never up to date and this could be why the challans are still coming to me. Convinced that he infact has done a transfer, I handed over all the challans and asked him to handle it( I do have copies of it).

Its been 2 months since I asked him to give me documents that show that he infact has done a transfer, but he's been buying more and more time. I did not keep a copy of the blank ownership transfer form that I signed. Very careless I know. I do have copies of the RC, Insurance etc.

I would like what this man has under his fingernails. Please also guide me on the steps that I should be taking now to resolve this.

Rds,
Vinu.

No comments:

Post a Comment