Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fiat Palio - Engine Swap Advice

Fiat Palio - Engine Swap Advice

Hi Team,

I have this old run down fiat palio that I would like to experiment on. The car has done about 78000 Kms but the engine it totally gone. The engine needs a good overhaul / replacement. I am still kind of debating on this. Mechanics say that the engine needs to be opened.

This kind of gave me a different thought. Is there someway that I can replace the engine with a more powerful one?

Does any one have any experience on doing this in India? If yes, is there a market where an engine can be bought? What are the legal requirements of modifying the car like changing the engine, adding more power etc? I would like to keep the design the same though. Maybe change the color scheme.

Thanks
Manvir

No comments:

Post a Comment