Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Baleno refused to start.

My Baleno refused to start.

Hi all
Though I am not a new member of Team-BHP but this happens to be my very first post on the forum.
In the month of April after very detailed research on Team-BHP & with everyone views & experiences posted on this forum I went against each & every family member & bought my Dream Car for whom I lusted for so long BALENO.

Got a Oct'2006 Baleno VXI with around 29K on odo which was maintained very neatly from inside out.

Experience so Far..

Car is not very much spacious as compared modern cars like Dzire & SX4 (I am comparing this as my cousin & uncle owns these two marutis & were against me going for Baleno). Although the Car is very much powerful & on two instances I drove it at 150km/hr on express highway to pune & people who were against it loved the pick up, speed & stability of this car. And hence indeed it was a good decision.
At 31K I gave a car to spectra for servicing & no change of parts at 31K was
surprise for me. Service advisor & mechanic says it a well maintained car & wont give me any trouble.

However on Monday my Baleno refused to start; primarily thought that battery must be down; Today morning mechanic came with a service battery however he found that the battery is in a good condition its fuel-pump which is not supplying petrol & hence the car is not starting.

Checked all fuse but no luck so far. If anyone has faced the similar problem please: post your experiences & views on the same. As per my knowledge fuel pump won't gave up so early (car is about to touch 33k).

No comments:

Post a Comment