Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Need Help: Pune-Hyderabad-REC Warangal-Vizag-Araku (Last week of December)

Need Help: Pune-Hyderabad-REC Warangal-Vizag-Araku (Last week of December)

Hi,
I am planning a mini-alumni meet (just some close buddies:D) at my alma-mater REC(NIT) Warangal.

The plan as of now is this:

24th Dec: Pune to Hyderabad(Lingampally) (NH9) : ~ 11 hrs drive
25th Dec: Hyderabad to REC Warangal: 2.5 hrs drive
26th Dec: @REC(NIT) Warangal
27th Dec: Hanamkonda to Vizag: ~ 11 hrs drive
(Hanamkonda-Jangaon-Suryapet-Vijayawada-Rajamundhry-Vizag)
28th Dec: Vizag to Borra caves n Araku valley : ~ 2.5 hrs drive
29th Dec: Araku to Vizag : ~ 2.5 hrs drive
30th Dec: Vizag to Hyderabad (Vizag - RJM - Vijayawada-Suryapet-Hyderabad) : ~ 11 hrs drive
31st Dec: Rest day @Hyderabad
1st Jan 2012: Hyderabad to Pune: ~ 11 hrs drive

Few queries in that regard:

Q1. For Pune to Hyderabad trip, I will be going with my wife and kid on my Cruze. Should I stick to NH9 ONLY or take a detour to Baramati to avoid Indapur section, while approaching Sholapur?

Q2: From Hanamkonda to Vizag: 2 families (4 adults + two 5 yr old kids) in Cruze. Is the route Hanamkonda-Jangaon-Suryapet-Vijayawada-Rajamundhry-Vizag alright for us? I suppose Vijayawada to Vizag route is GQ so should be breeze. From Hanamkonda do I need to take Khammam route to go to Vijayawada?

Q3: Is Vizag to Araku doable in Cruze loaded with 2 families? I saw a thread on this forum sometime ago wherein a family had done Araku in Verna, but need to be sure, else will drop Araku altogether.

Q4: Does the overall plan looks do-able, or will it be tiring for the kids?

Need some assurances, so that I can apply for hotel bookings @Vizag and Araku, once leaves are approved :deadhorse

No comments:

Post a Comment