Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Regarding HELLA 700FF

Regarding HELLA 700FF

Hi fellow BHPians,I have a Safari TCIC EX 4x4 with HELLA 500 auxillary lamps fitted. I am looking to change to the HELLA 700FF lights and was wondering if anyone in this forum has used these lights and can give me some feedback as to their performance. The reason I ask is that I have been doing some looking up and the FF reflectors utilise ( i.e. reflect) about 51% of the light emitted from the blub and the normal ones i.e. the old 500 for example utilise only about 28% of the light emitted and the rest is in a way absorbed by the reflector. But before I go in for them i want to know how much of this is true and just what i the difference one experiences in real life situation.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment