Monday, November 14, 2011

Scared/Hesitant in getting my car CNGed because of duplicate kits available

Scared/Hesitant in getting my car CNGed because of duplicate kits available

Dear All,

I am Prateek - Sales & Marketing Executive in Automobile Sector.
I have a Chevrolet Spark 2008 model which i want to get converted to CNG, obviously because of increased expenses.

I did a little search about it on internet and talked to fellow team-bhp mates and decided to go for it. But i came across this thread regarding fake components (http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ts-market.html) being used by most dealers and was a little apprehensive now to go for it.

A BRC aftermarket kit is available for 30K but the Chevrolet dealers quoted 46K for the same and this price difference added more to my apprehension.
is it because of difference in type of CNG kit (Sequential in latter and closed loop in former)

I need more advice and expert suggestions from you guys about:
1. Which kit is actually available with genuine parts
2. where to get it from in Delhi.
3. Price difference between the kit from Dealer and from aftermarket suppliers.
4. Which one is better, Sequential/closed loop. NOTE- i am planning to use my car not more than 3 years.

Thanks in anticipation.

@ Moderators - I could not find answers to all my questions, hence i had to create a new thread, but if you think there is something already like this then you guys are the better judge.

Regards,
Prateek Attree

No comments:

Post a Comment