Monday, November 28, 2011

TOYOTA CAMRY V3. My New Wild Horse in My Stable

TOYOTA CAMRY V3. My New Wild Horse in My Stable

Hi guys, I am starting this thread about addition of a new Fast horse in my stable. It is a 2003 Toyota Camry V3.
Till 12th Nov 2011 my 2008 faithful red Maruti Swift VDI which had participated in almost all of Team Bhp meets, Eats and Meets, was with me like a small kid with its mother.
On 12th one of my very close friend asked me in the morning if I am interested in a very well kept,clean,regularly serviced,sparingly used,2003 Toyota Camry V3 version.This said car belonged to his very very close Dost who lives next door to his flat.
I asked him the price but he said come see the car and then we can talk.
I went over to his place to see the car.
The car was kept ready for the inspection by its driver who was driving this beauty right from its first day.
The car was really a beauty,with 43000 kms on the Odometer,with next to NIL scratches, original paint ,no touch up done any where,just one or two very small dents,Tyres all five of them replaced in 2007 and car driven about 4000 kms after this replacement.
Large sized Exide battery replaced in June 2011, with warranty card in the glove box.Interiors absolutely original without any stains,or any instruments NOT WORKING.
In side the car every thing was working starting from vanity mirrors lights and its dimmers,all switches including windsheild sensor for the automatic wipers functions,clock,AVG indicator,music system,CD Changer,Electrically operated both front seats with number of functions,All 6 nos. Air Bags with their original stickers in their places,warning stickers of airbags on wisors,etc etc etc there was no end to all goodies which were all working as found in a new car:).
I was not ready to take a test drive of the car as I felt it will be a insult to the car as well as the owner, but the driver insisted me to take a test drive. When I switched ON the ignition I saw fuel guage going up to almost half tank, first impression was very impressive. The car moved away with that force and POWER of 2400 cc power plant.
I took the car on the back road of lokhandwala and opened her up,it was gliding like a feather.There were NO Rattles, Road noise, AC was chilling inspite of set at 27degrees temp on its climatic control.
I turned back the car and headed to the place where it belonged to.
The Driver told us that the owner has gone abroad and has left every thing with my freind who said to me Pls take away this car if you have loked it as there are plenty of other guys in the same building after this sparingly used car.
I told him that tomorrow I will come with the money and take away this baby.
He was insisting to me money may come later but TAKE HER AWAY.
Next day I went over to him and asked him the price so that a DD can be made, he said that yesterday when after taking the trial I had gone away , he spoke to the owner about what price to be qouted,the owner who is a down to earth ,god fearing, very humble natured person told my freind that if the car buyer is your freind then reduce another 25 grands.
I went over and got the DD made and took the delivery of the cr in less then 2 hrs.
I brought her home and there was a small celebration.
Next day being a holiday I went down to see and observe if any thing else I must have missed out in observation.
I again opened the bonnet and found some yellow satains and platic coating all over, I asked my very close freind over phone about this , he said that the engine is sprayed with a protective coating.(Pictures will tell you what I am talking about).
Next question my freind asked me that he is coming over to see the car.
He was with me in less then 1 hr. He said thatBoth headlights,both tail lights are replacesd very recently as they seems to be looking new for a 8 yrs old car.Generally these lights fade out due to age.
These were all made in JAPAN lights and not any korean,chinese ones.
The reson I said was fading away and not any impact or damage.
There were camphor balls on every door pockets giving out a very soothing fragrance, it is known to drive away negetive energy.
I asked my very close freind to take my car in his custody for A good shampoo bath and SERVICE,polishing,interior clean up, and every thing where it needs to be looked after,although it was in a spick and span condition.
It took him 5 days and then this new entrant in our home came out to be a cute thing and was stunning to look at it.
All those smalll stains of tar were removed ,tyres polished with Foam.
Then he himself was so impressed with his own work that we took the car for a photoshoot.
I must THANK him for that new look which was given to this car which included New Utsav embossed No. Plates.
I think I have written too much now let the photos do the talking.
Just to remind you that this is a 8 yrs old car.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version  Name:	CAM2.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	229.2 KB ID:	849088  

Click image for larger version  Name:	CAM10.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	316.7 KB ID:	849089  

Click image for larger version  Name:	CAM11.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	139.7 KB ID:	849090  

Click image for larger version  Name:	CAM30.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	208.8 KB ID:	849091  

Click image for larger version  Name:	CAM1.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	219.4 KB ID:	849092  

Click image for larger version  Name:	CAM2.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	352.0 KB ID:	849093  

Click image for larger version  Name:	CAM3.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	292.3 KB ID:	849094  

Click image for larger version  Name:	CAM4.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	245.9 KB ID:	849095  

Click image for larger version  Name:	CAM5.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	285.7 KB ID:	849096  

Click image for larger version  Name:	CAM6.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	258.9 KB ID:	849097  

Click image for larger version  Name:	CAM7.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	264.9 KB ID:	849099  

Click image for larger version  Name:	CAM8.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	369.8 KB ID:	849100  

Click image for larger version  Name:	CAM9.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	324.2 KB ID:	849101  

Click image for larger version  Name:	CAM12.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	438.6 KB ID:	849102  

Click image for larger version  Name:	CAM10.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	157.8 KB ID:	849103  

Click image for larger version  Name:	CAM13.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	337.0 KB ID:	849104  

Click image for larger version  Name:	CAM14.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	205.7 KB ID:	849105  

Click image for larger version  Name:	CAM15.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	409.4 KB ID:	849106  

Click image for larger version  Name:	CAM16.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	255.5 KB ID:	849107  

Click image for larger version  Name:	CAM17.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	326.1 KB ID:	849108  

Click image for larger version  Name:	CAM19.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	75.5 KB ID:	849109  

Click image for larger version  Name:	CAM21.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	147.4 KB ID:	849110  

Click image for larger version  Name:	CAM22.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	280.5 KB ID:	849111  

Click image for larger version  Name:	CAM24.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	159.1 KB ID:	849112  

Click image for larger version  Name:	CAM27.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	218.3 KB ID:	849113  

Click image for larger version  Name:	CAM28.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	150.4 KB ID:	849114  

Click image for larger version  Name:	CAM24.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	140.2 KB ID:	849115  

Click image for larger version  Name:	CAM ENGINE.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	249.9 KB ID:	849116  

Click image for larger version  Name:	CAMERY ASH.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	227.1 KB ID:	849117  

Click image for larger version  Name:	CAMERY1.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	297.8 KB ID:	849118  

No comments:

Post a Comment