Saturday, November 26, 2011

A very very happy hello to all

A very very happy hello to all

Hello All.

I finally made it to Team-BHP after my second attempt. Very proud to be a BHPian. And I am about to take delivery of my new Ford Figo 1.4 TDCi Titanium tomorrow, 27th Nov'11. Very very excited.

I want to thank everyone whose posts I read and finally made the decision to buy the Figo. I also like to thank and appreciate all the mods for running this site and its content wonderfully. You guys ROCK!

I will post my ownership experience once I clock a few miles with my car.

Lastly a little about my self. I am 32, work as a Business Consultant for a MNC in Bangalore. I love cars and own a Ford Ikon Flair which I am selling as of now. And I love Team-BHP.

Best,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment