Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Want to buy a new hatch --> Punto Petrol 90 or Figo or Liva or Polo or Fabia or i20?

Want to buy a new hatch --> Punto Petrol 90 or Figo or Liva or Polo or Fabia or i20?

Friends,

I'm currently using 2005 Indica DLS and now planning to buy a new hatch.

I can't buy Suzuki or Honda cars as per my company policy.

I'm looking for a hatch with

1. Great looks
2. Good mileage
3. Moderate price (around 6.5 Lakhs on road max at Chennai)
4. Good resale value after 3-4 years
5. Reliable
6. Low maintenance cost


My usage will be around 20 Kms a day for 6 days, one long trip 300 Kms per month, 5 very long trips 800 kms per year.

Which car should I buy ?

Punto Petrol 90 or Figo or Liva or Polo or Fabia or i20?

Request inputs from fellow members.http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/images/smilies/Please.gif

Thanks you in advance

Regards,

Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment