Thursday, December 15, 2011

Be ready to get exploited to Buy a Mahindra XUV 500

Be ready to get exploited to Buy a Mahindra XUV 500

After the 'insurance' tactics by mahindra dealers, here comes another masterpiece.

Sterling motors, gurgaon is demanding full price of XUV without any committed date ( its would take approx 10-15 days from payment to delivery). They say that M & M has adopted this policy for XUV so that timely delivery on fifo basis can be made.
I escalated this issue to mahindra customer care and today I received a call from them and they say that the dealer is right in demanding this. When asked about the logic of this policy, he said that the same policy is followed by audi and BMW (I dont know whether its true or not).

So I am really clueless what Mahindra people are smoking.

I know that they have a winner in hand but how can they justify comparing XUV to beemers and audis.

Mods please change the thread title to "booked XUV - Get ready to be XPLOITED" . I have written this post on the Iphone and cant figure the setting to edit the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment