Saturday, December 24, 2011

konnichi wa BHPians

konnichi wa BHPians

Hey PetrolHeads!

After having been rejected a couple of times (:Frustrati) I have finally got inducted into the great den of Petrolheads.

I am a Mechanical Engineer by Qualification and also by Profession. I am working in the India Research Center of Renault Nissan with the Crash & Advanced Engineering Team (Nissan Specifically). I have been fanatical about everything that helps us in mobility but I have always had a penchant towards Cars.
I love to read about the Engineering that goes into making the moving beasts and I am an absolute Motorsport Buff, F1 and WTCC in particular.
I have been part of various AutoQuizzes both conducting them and contributing questions.
Muscle (Pony) Cars are my favorite, Camaro being the eye-candy inspite of losing out in the race against the Mustangs and Chargers.

Lookin forward to contribute and to learn a lot through this amazing Platform.

Vroooom!!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment