Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Car Expense Tracker Tool

Car Expense Tracker Tool

All of us have cars and we like to track lot of details about or cars (like Petrol bills, servicing costs, accessories cost etc etc).

I like to track lot of details about stuff I love, so I use an excel sheet to track such things about my car. Slowly, this excel sheet has evolved into a great tool for me to see patterns about my usage of car and its behavior.

I'd like to share this excel sheet with all you folks, so that you can use it and also add to it.

Attachment 856062

Please share more such tools (iOS apps, Android apps, more such excel sheets etc) in this thread, so that all BHPians who like to track things have a single thread to look for.

Here are two screenshots that show what kind of information this excel sheet provides -

Attachment 856061

Attachment 856060

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version  Name:	Petrol Data.png Views:	N/A Size:	308.2 KB ID:	856060  

Click image for larger version  Name:	Dashboard.png Views:	N/A Size:	231.8 KB ID:	856061  

Attached Files
File Type: xlsx Car Expense Tracker.xlsx (29.3 KB)

No comments:

Post a Comment