Friday, December 23, 2011

Finally ICE'ed my I10 Magna

Finally ICE'ed my I10 Magna

I have been planning to ICE my car for ages now. One thing I was extremely clear was that sound clarity is of paramount importance. My budget was around 65K. The details of the setup are

Head Unit: Pioneer 8000 BT
Components: JBL 607c 4 nos on 4 doors
Rear Speakers: Pioneer TS2150 CoAxial Helmet Speakers
Sub Woofer: Pioneer TSF1000
Amplifier: JL Audio HD 900/5
Wiring Kit: JBL
TS 20 Tweeters
SubWoofer MDF Box
Rear Parcel Tray to host my CoAxial speakers.
BlueTooth Speaker to map my cellphone.

Installer: Shakir (S.S Electronics) Khairatabad. He is the best in the business in Hyderabad. Amazing knowledge of car audio setups. He basically eats, sleeps and dreams car audio setup.

Outcome: The setup has the right balance of bass, melody and plays the high and low notes extremely well. I prefer to listen to lots of soft film music, english pop, mild rock, Indipop. This setup is able to give me the right experience for any kind of music. Kudos to Shakir for this amazing setup. I am extremely thrilled and do plan to take this setup to any other car I buy in the future.

I am attaching some snaps for reference.

Link to view the snaps: https://picasaweb.google.com/kkranga...eat=directlink

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version  Name:	i10 HeadUnit.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	756.7 KB ID:	859963  

Click image for larger version  Name:	I10 TS2150 Helmets.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	822.4 KB ID:	859964  

Click image for larger version  Name:	I10 SubWoofer.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	892.9 KB ID:	859965  

Click image for larger version  Name:	I10 Bluetooth Set.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	520.1 KB ID:	859966  

Click image for larger version  Name:	i10 TS20.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	651.1 KB ID:	859967  

No comments:

Post a Comment