Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hello Team-BHP

Hello Team-BHP

Great! Morning dose in mailbox. Team-BHP Membership APPROVED!‏
Thanks to all the moderators who approved and made me to be part of this world.

Kudos Team

Myself Ravi Shankar, a 28yr old software professional in a leading virtualization company from Bengaluru. I love travelling, trekking, water sports and cricket. I do pocess the passion for cars and bikes since I was a child. Driving was my hobby but my dream came true when I owned a Toyota Corolla in 2007, the car I loved to drive especially for my weekend trips. I did sell my car as I was out of town for some offical work. I did drive some powerful machines when I was on tour. Now am back in the city I love, Bengaluru and am happy to say that I do own a power packed diesel machine called Chevrolet Cruze. My beloved cruze has been a part of me and my family very much. I am also proud owner of Yamaha Rx-100 which I do use for city rides sometimes.

I have been following team-bhp site before I did own my new car; about the one and only community which I came to know through google. The verdicts in team-bhp is unanimous. Now being a part of the comminuty I would be eager to post my views, also get the expert advice from the co-members/moderators for any clarifications on my car modifications which is currently untouched factory fitted. Hope you guys provide me your valuable comments on the same. Anyways thanks everyone once again.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment