Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hello to all BHPians

Hello to all BHPians

Hello all,

Got to be a part of Team-BHP on my second attempt and am really glad about that.

A bit of an intro about me--
Working as a Corporate Trainer in a major IT firm. Born in Kerala , grew up and worked in my places in India and currently settled at Trivandrum.

Own a 2011 black Alto K10 which has never stopped amazing me with its power. My office lies near a National Highway and I have lost count of the number of times I drove past the office , just to enjoy the K10.

Apart from cars ,my heart lies in fiction. Love to watch/read/write fiction. Big fan of Tarantino and the Coen Brothers. Have tried my hand on writing some fiction as well, though it currently languishes in my laptop. Hoping to give it some proper shape and maybe find a publisher :)

Very proud to be a part of this amazing forum which has got so much information and hope to put in my 2 cents whenever possible.

Regards,
Sanjeev

No comments:

Post a Comment