Friday, December 2, 2011

Is a used Honda City S AT a good idea?

Is a used Honda City S AT a good idea?

Right, so I've been considering a second car for some time now. Let me not bore you with the details, but my mum stumbled across an ad in the TOI's classifieds and I'm having the car come over in a bit for me to take a look at.

What I do know
  • The car has comprehensive insurance until June/July of next year
    It's largely stock, pretty much nothing has been changed since the time it was bought
    It's run about 17,000 kms, so all iz well on that front
    It's registered in Thane, but will be transferred to Mumbai if I do pick it up.

What are the things I'll need to look out for when the car comes over? And what would be a fair price for it if it's in good condition? I've been quoted 6.75L for it, and I firmly believe I can drive it down, but I'd love to hear your thoughts nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment