Sunday, December 11, 2011

Mahindra Scorpio 2006 - Suspenion upgrade/suggestions reequired

Mahindra Scorpio 2006 - Suspenion upgrade/suggestions reequired

Hello Guys,

It's a pleasure to inform that I've completed 2 years reading lots of useful advices/suggestions for different people on this forum.

I've recently completed 1,00,000 kms on my 2006 Mahindra Scorpio SLX as well and it's time to get a little mean :D - I'm looking for some suggestions on below:
  • Suspension upgrade options for my ride.
  • Is Bilstien a good option, if yes - whom can I contact, estimated upgrade cost.
  • If new scorpio suspension is better, if yes - can we use the same in 2006 model (how much work/estimated cost/whom to contact)
  • Any other suggestion.
  • Braking upgrade options for my ride.
  • If it is possible to use the new model drums/discs in 2006 model, if yes - how much work is required, estimated cost.
  • If there are any after market options available, whom to contact, estimated upgrade cost.
  • Any other suggestion.
I'm in Gurgaon.
My ride is waiting for your replies!

No comments:

Post a Comment