Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sanity to Team BHP Insanity!!!

Sanity to Team BHP Insanity!!!

Sanity to Team BHP Insanity!!!

My humble salutation to the guru's of Team BHP which is a world of itself. I am not a new comer as such to Team BHP, but can call myself as the watcher who always kept on coming back to forum to find out more about cars. It all started in 2007 when I decided to buy a new car and got hooked up with Team BHP from then it's been a daily affair.

It was my longtime aspiration be an active participant in the forum, but my knowledge about my car is limited and it's was better to learn.

Soul riders in my life:

Bajaj Pulzar 150 (2002-2007) – First lot, loved the raw power, doom light and the fuel efficiency.
Maruti Alto (2007 – 2008) – Bachelor life, my mom loved this car and still misses it. Hyundai I10 1.1 (2008 – 2011) – Married life, Superb city car
Tata Indica Vista (Oct 2011) – Now have a Kid and she wants to play in the car while travelling, so this it.

Loved each one of my priceless possession and those sleepless nights before the exchanges were unbearable. Still miss them all.

Future update will be my experience of buying my New Indica Vista Qjet and the following nightmare!!!

Thank you all for all the unbiased support to the common man and well being of the fellow car enthusiasts. Team BHP is a one of a kind and nothing can be better than this.

Last but not the least my favorite members at the forum Mr. Jaggu, even before he became the moderator. Sidindica – Always surprised us with the scoops. Nevertheless love everyone in the forum for the contribution.

Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment