Thursday, December 8, 2011

Team-BHP membership APPROVED!

Team-BHP membership APPROVED!

After a very hard day at work and a day long battle with my Cellular service provider, I was looking forward to spend some time with my spoilt brat and Appa's pet (my Daughter is 3 years young), Checking my mail box, I was in seventh heaven. I got 3 mails from Team BHP support, "Team-BHP membership APPROVED! "

Thank you, Team-BHP, and thank you Moderators.

Some intro: I am from Coimbatore; I did my schooling and college in The Garden city aka Pensioners Paradise aka Bangalore, now Bengalooru.

I own a small business of building Special Purpose Machines, to manufacture eco friendly, disposable table and Kitchenware.

I have a passion for Jeeps and my new up-and-coming business is procuring Army vehicles for my Jeep Buddies in Coimbatore. I shall elaborate on this in the 4 x 4 Section.

My dad's first vehicle was a Jeep. It was a Willys LHD. His last jeep was a M&M 640 DP in Bangalore.

My First wife er.. Jeep was a 1987 CJ500 we separated after a blissful 4 years in the year 2007, later I was married to a COMMANDER 750 DP 2WD, divorced recently, presently dating a few MM550's.http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/images/icons/icon12.gif

More on this soon

Jerrycan

No comments:

Post a Comment