URGENT ADVICE NEEDED : Honda City V-AT for 8 Lacs
Need urgent advice on the following matter.
There is an Ad in ToI mentioning surplus cars for sale by some company. They have mentioned an email Id firstname.lastname@example.org for communication. On sending a mail I got the following reply.
SUB: OFFER FOR SALE OF NEW, REGISTERED CARS IN BULK
Please refer to the telecom with the undersigned for the purchase of Cars. Please note that we are a private company who wishes to sell off its surplus cars.
The cars are being sold on the following terms and conditions:
1. No warranty and guarantee for the cars
2. Cars are sold as is where is
3. Prior inspection is provided wherein the cars can be inspected.
4. Cars require cleaning and basic servicing.
5. Cars are registered on the name of the company and will be duly transferred to your name
6. Cars are located at Vasai and JNPT and can be inspected on your taking a prior appointment.
7. The company has no responsibility for servicing, warranty claims of any sort. The company is selling off surplus stock of cars lying at its Vasai and JNPT warehouses. The liability of the company is limited to the supply of the cars.
8. The price mentioned is inclusive of registration but exclusive of insurance.
9. Please revert to this email with
a. Your Name
b. Your Contact Information – Cell phone / email
c. Model Interested In
10. Cars are registered in MH
11. Subject to availability of car.
12. Prices mentioned at the end of this mail
13. Prices are non negotiable and are final prices.
14. For any queries please reply to the said email including above requested details
Now the specific advice I need on this matter is whether any one has actually dealt with them or have first-hand information from some friend, relative, colleague, etc. who has actually purchased any car from them and experience afterwards.
The deal is too mouthwatering as Honda City V-AT is being offered for 7.96 Lacs + Insurance + general servicing.
The cars have 0 mileage, Unregistered but will be regd first in company's name and then in the buyer's name at their cost.
You will be second owner technically. Mfg date is July 2011. Cars are lying in the yard since last 5-6 months.
Whether to take the plunge or not. Alternatives Honda City pre-facelift AT(10.5 lacs on road, Mumbai after discount) OR Honda City V-MT 2012 (10.08 lacs on Road Mumbai).
Thanks in Advance
PS: For other cars available, please contact them directly at email@example.com