Maldives Bound, Need to Spend The Night in Bangalore...Where?
Hi Guys. The wife and me are off to Maldives from the 27th of November to the 1st of December. The flight is on the 27th morning so i have to ideally arrive in Bangalore the evening/night before. My travel details are as follows;
SERVICE FROM TO DEPART ARRIVE
SUN 27NOV BENGALURU IN MALE MV 1030 1200
BENGALURU INTL IBRAHIM NASIR INTL
NON STOP DURATION
I have been to Bangalore just once before so i have no idea at all about its demographics. I am told the airport is at least 1 hour away from any place. I will be ideally landing later in the evening and need to check out in the morning so i need the following advice
1) A good hotel, clean and inexpensive as its only for staying the night. Its imperitive that its really really close to the Airport as i have no intention to travel further. What would my options be?
2) I suppose the international and domestic airports would be separate, so in that case need the hotel to be close to the international airport, obviously. I suppose i will arrive at one (domestic) terminal and i have to take off from another (international) terminal. How far are these from each other?
3) Are there any chain hotels like the Raddison etc, close to the Bangalore airport as these chains are essentially located all over the world close to the airport?
4) Is there a transit hotel in the Airport itself like Delhi?
5) What can i visit which is close to the airport..say a cinema or a restaurant etc, just in case my flight is not too late at night. How far is it to these places?
6) Is there a easy to use Taxi system if i have to go somewhere from the airport like Bombay has or would you guys recommend something else?
Now i need information about Maldives as ive never been there too. I'm staying at the W resort and Spa. What is there to do In Maldives besides the Hotel? Any tips will be welcome.
Thanks and looking forward to major advice.....in anticipation.:D