*Mumbai* BHPians - Ford's Driving Skills for Life program on Sunday, 20th November
Keeping in mind Team-BHP's commitment to safe driving, Ford is organising a "Driving Skills for Life" program only for BHPians & Team-BHP's guests. You can own any make of car as a participant (or even not own one at all). Only requirement is a commitment to driving safe, and motivation to improve your driving skills. Participation is free of cost.
- What? Refer to the post below for my report on the DSFL program.
- When? Sunday November 20th, 2011 at SC Ford. Opp. Goregaon Sports Club, New Link Road, Malad (W), Mumbai.
- Time? 11:30 am – 2:30 pm. Lunch will be served to the participants.
- Capacity? The session can accommodate 40 BHPians. Prior registration is mandatory.
- How do I register? Drop an email to email@example.com with your full name & cell number.
Thanks to Ford India for organising this event for us, and for pro-actively conducting the DSFL program across the country. India is in dire need of safer roads.
P.S. Good chance to meet fellow BHPians too :)