Thursday, December 15, 2011

Capdase Mobile Accessories - Pathetic

Capdase Mobile Accessories - Pathetic

I bought a couple of Capdase products

1) Car Charger
2) Mobile Phone Mount

The Car Charger usb slot gave up on me within the 1st week. So I complained to the shop from where I got it and it was taken back - it would be sent back to the company for studying why it happened. I would be getting a replacement or the same piece repaired. After 10 days I got a new one, which again has broken down on me within a couple of months. I chose this particular model because it had 2 USB slots and a slot for another charger to be plugged in.

Attachment 856977

Attachment 856978


The mount worked well for about 8 months and gave up on me yesterday. It slides on one side only, the other side is stuck ! I paid 750 bucks for this !

Attachment 856979

Though I can still use both products but its not a nice feeling using them the way I do.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version  Name:	Capdase Car Charger1.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	276.6 KB ID:	856978  

Attached Images
  

No comments:

Post a Comment