Friday, November 25, 2011

Hello All!

Hello All!

Guys,

Kudos to all of you for being part of such a passionate and constructive community. I hope to learn and share while I am here.

I am living in Hyderabad for the last 5 years and was in UK, USA for 10 years before moving to Hyderabad. Owned a couple of pre-worshiped AT Corollas (1992 and 2000 models) while in the states, bought a Xeta GLG once I returned to India in 2007. The choice of Xeta was influenced by lack of Vitamin M, need for leg space (I am 6ft tall) and also preference for a hatch.

I sold my Xeta and upgraded (if I may say so) to another hatch last week, will try to spend time on the ownership report soon.

My other interests are aquariums, HiFi and photgraphy. Hope to find time for all these activities going forward. :)
Thanks again, for all the reviews and NCB details. clap:

- Kumar

No comments:

Post a Comment