Friday, November 11, 2011

RSR from Chennai has shifted gears - from longtime lurker to newbie BHPian!

RSR from Chennai has shifted gears - from longtime lurker to newbie BHPian!

A warm Hello to all Team-BHPians!

This is RSR from Chennai and I'm delighted and honoured to be a part of India's best automotive forum. Thanks to the Moderators/Administrators for approving my membership and allowing me to take part in the discussions on Team-BHP!

I've been a lurker on this forum for quite a while now. The knowledge shared by members has been very useful and the discussions here are of a high quality. Having made good use of the site for a long time, I finally decided to take the next logical step - shift gears and become a member!

Like many BHPians, I've been interested in automobiles since I was a kid (I'm 29 now) and was a regular reader of auto magazines. I stopped buying the magazines after reading the official reviews on Team-BHP, which simply keep getting better with every launch! The first test drives and ownership reports by members too, have been very good, and are getting better! clap:

Current cars in the family are a Hyundai i10 (iRDE) and a Tata Indica Xeta (was 1.2, now transformed into an 85PS 1.4 - more on this later), and a RE Bullet (Electra) motorcycle.

Past cars include a Fiat 1100 (Delite), Maruti 800 (carb), Vijay Super (II) scooter - never driven/ridden any of these; the ones I've driven are a Premier 118NE - learned driving on it, Tata Indica Diesel (n.a.) and a Maruti Suzuki 800 (12v 5s Mpi).

I look forward to the experience of being a BHPian and also contributing my two cents whenever required.

And to BHPians from Chennai/Tamil Nadu, a warm Vanakkam from RSR! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment