Monday, December 12, 2011

What Car is most suited for a quality music system setup?

What Car is most suited for a quality music system setup?

Hello Friends:

I live in Pune I am a self-described newbie audiophile. I am looking to buy a top-of-the-line music setup. I currently own a santro and while i am not too enthusiastic about outfitting it with the same, i am amenable to it if experts think it right. The plan is to buy a new or almost-new-second-hand car and outfit it with the best sound player 50k (:-D) can buy! Unfortunately, i have no idea where to start.

Therefore, I am asking all you audiophile grandmasters out there, which car is most suited to a top notch music player fitment and how much should I budget for the music player setup.

Thanks for reading and any help will be gratefully appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment